In the heart of the Great Smoky Mountains opportunity awaits in Graham County…Wilderness in the middle of everywhere. With class IV & V rapids, 250 miles of hiking trails, two fresh water lakes and one of the only virgin wilderness areas on the east coast, Graham County is the perfect opportunity to meet customers at your front door. This ideal R&D environment is located within two hours or less of Atlanta, Asheville, Chattanooga, Knoxville and Columbia, SC. Our business friendly environment offers tax incentives, zero zoning, and an ample skilled workforce all centered in an abundance of natural assets. Graham County is the location opportunity you’ve been looking for. For more information contact Sophia Paulos, Graham County Economic Development Director at 828.479.7984. CLICK HERE for additional Incentive information.
Graham County has funding available including starter loans and grants! Click here for an application.
Here in Graham County, you’ll find:
- A skilled and available workforce
- Experienced and active leadership in Economic Development
- Top performing public schools and community college
- Sound basic infrastructure (roads, water/sewer, electric, telecom)
- Retail potential
- Thriving travel and tourism
- Abundant natural resources and scenic beauty
- Ample opportunities in culture and the arts
LOCATION & CONNECTIVITY:
Knoxville: 71 miles
Asheville: 93 miles
Chattanooga: 133 miles
Atlanta: 160 miles
Charlotte: 213 miles
Infrastructure and Connection
- Water: 12” Main
- Sewer: 12” Main
- Internet: Complete Fiber Loop Connecting to Charlotte, Atlanta, and Knoxville. Provided by Balsam West – point of presence located in Robbinsville.
- Electric: 3-phase power provided by Duke Energy (substation location) Fort Hill Road in Robbinsville.
- Telephone: Frontier & Balsam West
*Graham County has NO ZONING laws or ordinances. If you would like to build new; there are numerous sites available with access to the above infrastructure. Contact email@example.com for more information.